A proposal for the life of this fraternity Online

  • Richard C ofs
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16 7:12 AM
      My friends, I am sending you the page of the latest articles published on our website, it is translated by Google. Tell me if the translation is quite good and if you are interested I send you more in the future.

      http://translate.google.ca/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fofs-de-sherbrooke.over-blog.com%2Fcategorie-10594941.html&sl=fr&tl=en

      Pax
      Paix et joie,
      Richard ofs
      OFS - Ordre Franciscain Séculier (Sher)
      À la suite de saint François d'Assise (sur Facebook)

      En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Courriel vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non nollicités
      http://mail.yahoo.ca Yahoo! Courriel
    • sfocommunicationcenter-owner@yahoogroups.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18 8:11 PM
        Brothers, sisters and friends, I asked about your interest in your Fraternity online? I thought I would receive at least some answers on the previous post ...

        have you visited the proposed site ...?

        Pax Richard
        deputy administrator of the group

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28 4:48 PM