Christmas

  • margaret-marie+
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Our Fraternity celebrated a Fraternity Family Christmas Party and
      Dinner last night where we invite our spouses, children, and
      grandchildren as well as for people who live in a local shelter/group
      home which is operated by a Franciscan Friar. The children are in a
      short Nativity play, has a visit from Santa and our Fraternity also
      donates to a needy organization. I wondered if anyone wanted to share
      how their Fraternity celebrates Christmas together or has any ideas
      for other years! Thanks & God Bless!