transitus

  • retiredboss962
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
      On this, the feast day of our Blessed Francis, his
      Transitus, I wish all of you my brothers and sisters peace and all
      good. May the blessings of Christ flow to us through the stigmatata of
      St. Francis and grant to you all HIS Graces and HIS love. Be good to
      all you interrelate with and be Christlike in your words, deeds and
      actions.
      PAX
    • margaret-marie maines