Juan de Padilla Retreat

  • westheimer82
    Message 1 of 196 , Mar 5, 2001
      In late April our Juan de Padilla Region will
      make its annual retreat. This year the retreat will be
      in Norman, Oklahoma, with Father Jim Moster, OFM
      Cap., as retreat master. Father Jim is chaplain at the
      Veterans Hospital in Topeka, Kansas. Fraternities from the
      Kansas City, KS-MO, area; Kansas; and Oklahoma will be
      represented at the retreat.<br><br>Jim Kirby, SFO, Emporia,
      KS
    • richard372000
      Message 196 of 196 , Mar 16, 2002