Re: [SFO Fraternity] Free printable Hymn music sheets

  • Bernadette
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 9:29 AM
      --- In sfocommunicationcenter@yahoogroups.com, margaret-marie maines
      <iw2mbmyl@...> wrote:

      > Peace & All Good!
      >
      > Sorry, I don't know of a website to print the hymns; we
      photocopied from our hymn books and started a collection.....at
      times, I have typed the hymns from the hymn book and printed them
      that way.....Blessings, sr. margaret-marie+

      > Bernadette <belangel4c@...>
      wrote: Hi all, I am putting
      together a hymn book (small) for my fraternity. I
      > have most of what I need but still need a few more songs. Does
      anyone
      > no of a website I can go too to print off Catholic traditional
      hymn at
      > no cost? I need this put together by the beginning of next week
      if
      > possible. God Bless, pease and all good, love Bernadette
      Immaculate
      > conception fraternity in GA.
      >

      > Thank you Sr.Margaret, God Bless, Bernadette

      email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail