      De : Yahoo! Groups Notification <sfocommunicationcenter-acceptsub-z03g5j3lqs1hmu5otejicofzeylq@yahoogroups.com>
      À : sfocommunicationcenter-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : lundi 12 mars 2012 23h16
      Objet : APPROVE -- corgimom101 <corgimom101@...> wants to join sfocommunicationcenter

      Hello,

      The following person would like to join the sfocommunicationcenter group:
      Email address: corgimom101 <corgimom101@...>

      Comment from user:
      I am just starting my journey into Franciscan spirituality. I would like
      to be a part of this group to learn more! Thank you!!!

      This membership request requires your approval because the
      sfocommunicationcenter group is restricted, which means you must
      approve each new member.

      To approve or reject this pending membership using the web,
      please go here:

      To approve this membership using email, reply to this message.

      To reject this membership using email, forward this message to

      sfocommunicationcenter-rejectsub-z03g5j3lqs1hmu5otejicofzeylq@yahoogroups.com

      NOTE: This membership request will expire after 14 days. If you do
      not take action within that time, this membership request will be
      automatically rejected. Yahoo! Groups does this to maintain a high
      quality of service for our users.

      Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups.

      Regards,

      Yahoo! Groups Customer Care