      From: Terri's Life & Hope Network <terrisfight@...>
      Subject: Bill to Allow Organ Farming from Unconscious Patients!
      To: "Kristen Doherty" <franciscan12000@...>
      Date: Friday, February 24, 2012, 3:33 PM

      Bill to Allow Organ Farming from Unconscious Patients!

      February 24, 2012 (First Things) - Good grief! A Maryland state legislator has filed a bill that would allow surrogate decision makers to "donate" kidneys and liver lobes. From HB 449: THIS SUBSECTION APPLIES ONLY TO A PATIENT WHO HAS BEEN CERTIFIED UNDER § 5-606(B) OF THIS SUBTITLE TO BE IN A PERSISTENT 8 VEGETATIVE STATE.

      (3) A PERSON AUTHORIZED TO MAKE HEALTH CARE DECISIONS FOR ANOTHER UNDER THIS SECTION MAY AUTHORIZE THE DONATION OF A NONVITAL ORGAN IF THE DONATION IS BASED ON: (I) THE WISHES OF THE PATIENT AS PREVIOUSLY EXPRESSED BY THE PATIENT; OR …

      (continue reading...)

      We Need Your Help!

      The Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network fights every day for the families faced with these situations, trying to protect their loved ones from a strong euthanasia movement.

      Please consider making a gift to the Network today. Without your support, we would not be able to help save lives and give families a much needed voice! Thank you!

      Click Here to DONATE to Terri's Network Today!

      The Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network is a 501(c)(3) public charity. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law

      Click here to forward this message to friends and family

      The Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network is a nonprofit group dedicated to ensuring the rights of disabled, elderly and vulnerable citizens against care rationing, euthanasia and medical killing. Incorporated in 2001 to fight for the life of Terri Schindler Schiavo, the clear focus now and in the future is to help others avoid future tragedies that reflect what Terri endured.

      How do I discontinue my membership/subscription to this e-mail list? Do not respond to this e-mail for any reason. To discontinue your membership automatically please, follow the link below. You joined this list as Kristen Doherty at the following e-mail address: franciscan12000@... . You must use the correct e-mail address to discontinue your membership.

      If you experience any technical problems and/or do not receive confirmation that your request has been completed online, please postal mail, phone or fax your request using the contact information listed above. Your request will be processed within 10 days of the receipt of your request.

      Discontinue your subscription.