SLA Update For Dyn Non-Paid Users

  • Dyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013

      Dyn Free Account - SLA Update

      View Web Version | 1-Click UnsubscribeTwitterFacebookLinkedInYouTube
      Dyn            DNS SLA Update
      DNSEmailContent

      Starting now, if you would like to maintain your free DynDNS account, you must log into your account once a month. Failure to do so will result in expiration and loss of your hostname. This activity helps us eliminate hostnames that are no longer needed and/or dormant. Note that an update client will not suffice for this monthly login.

      We understand that the possibility of resulting service interruptions may be frustrating, so we are offering a one-time transition upgrade to VIP status for just $10 USD/year. Under this status, login will not be required and service will remain uninterrupted for an entire year.

      Dyn
      150 Dow Street
      Manchester, NH 03101
      Contact Us »
      Get Help
      Support Knowledgebase
      Dyn Status
      Dyn Community Forum
      Remove yourself from this listEmail delivered by Mill33
    • Dyn
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17 12:48 PM

        Dyn Non-Paid Account - Important SLA Update

        View Web Version | 1-Click UnsubscribeTwitterFacebookLinkedInYouTube
        Dyn            DNS SLA Update
        DNSEmailContent

        Starting now, if you would like to maintain your free Dyn account, you must now log into your account once a month. Failure to do so will result in expiration and loss of your hostname. Note that using an update client will no longer suffice for this monthly login. You will still continue to get email alerts every 30 days if your email address is current.

        We understand that the possibility of resulting service interruptions may be frustrating, so we are offering a transition upgrade offer to VIP status (Dyn Pro) for just $10 USD for the first year. Under this status, login will not be required and service will remain uninterrupted for an entire year.

        Here's how you get this done in two easy steps:
        1) Log in to account.dyn.com.
        2) Click here to add the Pro service to your cart at the $10 VIP rate.

        The discount will be applied upon checkout.