I'm not an expert on the composition of gas giants, but it's worth considering the hydrostatic conditions. For the solid object to float, it (obviously) needsnickbradbeer
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/ndtv-com-exclusive-the-sticking-points-of-indias-12-billion-rafale-fighter-jet-deal-742368?site=full The Indian approach tochevalieraberrant
Well, gas giants are not crushing pressure all the way to the edge of space. If you start off with floaters such as gas bag plants in the atmosphere, you cantzircher
- Jan 11, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.