... This performance level matches up with other articles I've read about the topic, as well as commentary I've read in other discussions about it (mainly onmechdan
http://ajw.asahi.com/article/sci_tech/technology/AJ201507280057 There are impressive uses for this in prototype fusion plants. The Japanese are building one.chevalieraberrant
- Jan 11, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.