Costs of not voting Democrat

  • Henry Cobb
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2014
      We've all seen the movies where the White House is hit by some ray or bomb and comes apart like a house of cards.

      These are obviously set in alternate realities where Dewey defeated Truman and so the White House wasn't rebuilt with its super tough frame. When Truman defeats Dewey, everybody knows how tough it is and so doesn't attack it.

      -HJC
    • Matthew Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2014
        More likely the Truman rebuild was done via sweetheart union deals and mob connections and was not done to specifications and was thus subject to catastrophic failure.