97774Re: [sfconsim-l] Atomic Rocket novels

  • Leszek Karlik
    May 1, 2014
      On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 21:56:44 +0200, eric henry <ehenry0623@...>
      wrote:

      > It can make sense but why do it more than once? For example, you have
      > just uploaded the complete personality of Chiggy von Richtofen and
      > consequently destroyed the brain. Why not copy that personality to All
      > of your missiles?

      Ah. Yes, that makes no sense, after digitisation mind is inherently
      copy-able. :-)

      > the novel has several interesting ideas and plot points mixed in with a
      > lot of crap. Get the kindle version, it's not worth a tree

      I have lot of interesting stuff on my to-read list, I think I'll skip
      this one, then. Ideas are dime a dozen, execution is what's hard.

      --
      Leszek 'Leslie' Karlik
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic