Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

28293Re: [sfconsim-l] Re: I need a new word...

Expand Messages
  • Nyrath the nearly wise
    Mar 19, 2002
      adastragames wrote:
      > (In my game universe, the engineers call the pumps that feed Uranium
      > Tetrabromide solution into the reaction chamber "Wileys", reputedly
      > after the engineer who first made them safe to use and maintain.
      > More than likely, it's after the coyote of the same name...)

      An appropriate name for what are basically
      atomic squirt-guns.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic