looking for stolen cargo bike

  • uberleche
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      Dear members of SF Biking Families,

      My Workcycles dutch cargo bike that has made it possible for me to get around in SF with my 2 youngest children was stolen this Friday in the Mission and I am trying to spread the word out in hopes of finding it. It is a huge and unusual bike that stands out and it is likely to turn up at a flea market. I would really appreciate it if you can spread the word or contact me if you spot it.

      Here are the details:
      http://www.stolenbicycleregistry.com/showbike.php?oid=17298

      Thanks so much!

      Sincerely,