Re: [sfbikingfamilies] Kidical Mass a splinter from the big CMass on Friday? YES!

  • Shannon Dodge
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2012
      Yes!  It's still a go - thanks for the nudge to send out a reminder. Guess I haven't been much of an organizer :-)

      The general plan is to meet next Friday, 9/28 at the SE corner of the big fountain in Justin Herman Plaza, where the fountain is closest to the grass. Here's a map of the meeting point courtesy of Dav Rauch:   http://goo.gl/maps/0C3Ur

      The ride officially begins at 6, but aiming to get there early would be wise so we can meet one another in hopes of sticking together (and of course, to admire everybody's rides and kids). It being the 20th anniversary, expect it to be big - an old friend is flying in from NYC for the ride! Personally I'm planning to approach from the north rather than from Market Street. We can peel off around 6:45 to end at Dolores Park around 7pm for a picnic. My husband is fashioning some sort of distinctive headgear so he can be a mobile landmark for Kidical Mass  - I'll post a photo if he finishes it in time.

      No, I don't know the route!

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2012
        Thank you for posting this. We are new to town and were hoping for something "kidical" in the big event.
        Catherine