Fwd: Join the Family Day Celebration, Sat., Sep 29 in Golden Gate Park

  • Lainie Motamedi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      In case it's not already on your calendar...

      Subject: Join the Family Day Celebration, Sat., Sep 29 in Golden Gate Park

      If you have trouble reading this e-mail, please click here

      Hello Lainie,

      Get your family ready to ride and play with the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition at the 6th Annual Family Day Celebration in Golden Gate Park!

      Family Day is a fun way to start or expand your family biking routine! Join a Bike Train from different locations on the way to the event or just show up and ride with us in the car-free space of Golden Gate Park.

      This FREE event will feature fun games, valuable biking activities, and the chance to share tips and tricks with other biking families.

      6th Annual Family Day Celebration

      Saturday, September 29th, 10:00am to 2:00pm
      Golden Gate Park - 14th Ave E Picnic Area
      FREE! Save time at check-in, Register here

      Enjoy the Many Family Biking Activities!

      • Hands-on Kid Classes: Freedom From Training Wheels, Bike Road-eo by YBike

      • Parent Classes: Biking Pregnant, Biking with Your Baby & Toddler

      • Demo Sessions: Steal-This-Bike, Cycle Care, and Tire Repair

      • Bike Themed Games: Biker Jeopardy, Helmet Drop, Biker BINGO, and Carnival Games

      • Plus: Photo Booth, Bike Trains, Free Basic Bike Maintenance, Family Biking Showcase, and Family Bike Parade

        Full Event Schedule
      Invite your friends and neighbors to join in celebrating family biking!

      Thank you,

      Jason Serafino-Agar
      Safe Routes to School Program Coordinator
      415-431-BIKE x314

      If you’d like to unsubscribe from the these Family Day Celebration emails, just let me know. If you use the “opt out” below, you will be unsubscribing from the Biker Bulletin as well. I don’t want you to miss out on the Biker Bulletins, so use the link above or email me and I’ll be happy to remove you from the list, no questions asked.

      San Francisco Bicycle Coalition - 833 Market Street, 10th Floor - San Francisco, CA 94103
      To review our Privacy Policy.
      The email address for you is lmotamedi@...
      If you no longer wish to receive email communication from San Francisco Bicycle Coalition you may unsubscribe

      Report Abuse