Re: [sfbikingfamilies] Suggested Mission to Exploratorium route?

  • Lisa de Larios-Heiman
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2011
      Thanks all for the great routes! I think I'll be taking Teresa's advice and testing the ride out without toddler in tow. And I may just have to wait until my little guy can handle that long of a trip without getting antsy in the back seat.
      Best,
      Lisa

      From: ldelarios@...
      Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 01:42:55 +0000

      Hi!
      On my more ambitious days, I have visions of biking from home (29th & Mission) to the Exploratorium with my science-loving toddler. But I'm always stumped as to what's the best route. I checked out Google maps' suggested route and it didn't appeal, though I can't remember why. I call my mom-bike The Tank because it is so heavy, so steepness is a factor.
      Does anyone have a great route, or can I not get there from here on The Tank?
      Thanks!
      Lisa