Onya Cycles - electric cargo bike!

  • Tung Wai Yip
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2010
      I saw a video of a prototype of a 3 wheel electric cargo bike that's great
      for hauling goods and kids. It zooms up a hilly slope effortlessly. I know
      that slope very well because that's one route to climb to my home in
      Potrero Hill. How nice if I can return home like this :) The inventor
      trust the life of his own baby in the bike's trunk, probably a testimony
      that it is well engineered.

      Green Overdrive: Saul Griffith’s Onya Cycles! [video]: Cleantech News «
      http://gigaom.com/cleantech/green-overdrive-saul-griffiths-onya-cycles-video/

      The price, estimated 3.8k with the battery, and the lack of garage in my
      home immediately rule out the possibility for me to own one. But perhaps
      one of you will be interested. Sounds like you can request for a test
      drive from its San Francisco workshop.

      Wai Yip