Polo this sunday?

  • Andrew Huang
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 5, 2012
      Grass polo eh?  Speedway misses you and so does Cain.  What say we get a game going this sunday? Weather should be good.

      On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 12:19 PM, rez <rrrezzz@...> wrote:

      Its not polo, but there will be some grass...hell if enough of us show up, maybe it WILL be polo. Anyway, for those fond of athletic bicycle drinking games, do remember that new years day means an annual trek up to hill 88 in the headlands of Marin. People seem to get there around noonish if not the night before, descend with the sun.

      --
      Andrew Huang
      310-270-5921

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 6, 2012
          If we can get eight whacky people. Let's play.

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 6, 2012
            In like skinny jeans.

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 6, 2012
              danfinger will whack.

              --- In sfbikepolo@yahoogroups.com, Michael Klett <biklett@...> wrote:

              > If we can get eight whacky people. Let's play.
              >

              > ________________________________

            • chauncey graves
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 6, 2012
                I'm down as one.
                seagravy

[...]

                Seagrave
                415*297 Zero286

              • Jeremiah Ducate
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 6, 2012
                  count me in

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 6, 2012
                    We have a 3 on 3, someone call two more!

                    count me in

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 6, 2012
                      ok Fine! see you Sunday
                      seagrave

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 7, 2012
                        We've got 7 so far so I aver we should play. Call your friends. 2pm.
                        Me, John, Andrew, Ty, Trevor, Dan, Jeremiah D...

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jan 7, 2012
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yne-IsHzne4

                          The purple baron will hit the little imperialist white ball in memory of our dear leader who recently dabbed out of this chakkar

                          Message 12 of 13 , Jan 7, 2012
                            I am in for a few hours of polo fun.

                            Message 13 of 13 , Jan 8, 2012
                              Confirmations from Ben C, Nick B just came it as well!