Interested in getting a 2 bedroom in Noe Valley?

  • charam
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      One of my friends is looking for a roommate. Here is her ad:

      Interested in getting a 2 bedroom in Noe Valley? I am looking for a
      roommate.

      I am a single professional woman in my thirties. I currently live in Noe
      Valley and rented my present flat 2 years ago (so it is expensive). Since
      rental rates have dropped so much, it makes sense to move.

      I just saw a beautiful flat - 2 bedroom, large, remodeled, with all the
      amenities including washer/dryer. It is priced at $2300, so $1150
      each. I
      love it, but I need a roommate!

      I am considerate, kind, responsible, honest, fun and looking for same. If
      you are interested, please call me at 415-596-7605.