Quiet, conscious family seeks home in the East Bay [1 Attachment]

  • merav daon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 9:49 PM
      Posting for a friend:

      Namaste!  We are a small family composed of Mama Natalie, Baba Briksha, and baby Ananda born 10/5/08 (see our photo attached).  We seek to rent a home we can settle into for a few years and care for as our own, with the following qualities:
      *2 or 3 bedroom (or 1 large bedroom)
      *Outdoor space (deck and/or yard/garden)
      *Close to public transit, especially BART
      *Hardwood floors, nontoxic environment, laundry onsite, parking for 1 car

      We are looking for something in the $1500 - $2500 range.  That said, price is secondary to ‘homey-ness’ – we might be willing to pay more for a really sweet place.   We have excellent credit, no pets, and do not smoke..  Move-in date can be either July 1st or August 15th (we'll be traveling from July 15 to August 25th).

      Please contact us at the info below.  Blessings!

      Call Natalie at 415-533-3922 or email ncdoel (at) yahoo.com

      Thanks again!

      Briksha Aka Mahendra
      415.503.7802

      Integral Coach
      Breathwork Practioner
      Yoga Instructor
      Live food chef
      Founder: www.rays-mandala. org
      PS.If you do not want to receive any email from me, please reply with remove in the subject line.
      Thank you very much!