Event Thursday, radio interview and more

  • drwendy2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009

      Hi SF Bay Aware Friends,

      I hope you are happy and well and enjoying Spring!  Here are some upcoming juicy offerings - I hope to see you soon!  (If you like, you can save my radio interview and listen to it later).  Thanks for your support and for sharing this with your friends too!

      Event this Thursday - I hope you can join me this Thursday evening, April 2 for my fun, interactive workshop on How to Create the Relationship of Your Dreams!  If you can RSVP, if not just show up and thanks for inviting your friends.  We'll start at 7pm at the Unitarian Universalist Center at 240 Channing Way in San Rafael . (see details and directions below*) RSVP: Dr. Wendy Lyon (415) 342-1300 or DrWendy@...  See www.InJoyLife.com

      Radio Interview – Check out my recent interview on Ten Steps to Relationship Success with Chip August on his Sex, Love and Intimacy radio show (it's about 40 minutes long – packed with lots of goodies).  You can listen here on the Personal Life Media website http://personallifemedia.com/podcasts/222-sex-love-and-intimacy/episodes/30246-dr-wendy-lyon-10-steps-successful  or download it at the iTunes Music Store (under Lyon ).

      Next Courses – My next Relationship Success Training for Singles Course starts Tuesday, April 14 (see below).  My next Attraction Coaching Team starts Wednesday, April 15 (for graduates).  Cal l or email for information.

      Teleclass – Lynne Michelson and I are offering a teleclass on Loving Who You Are – join us for an introduction on Wednesday, April 22 at noon. (call or email for details).

      Key note Speaker – I'll be the key note speaker for the Silicon Valley Singles Convention on Friday night April 24 at 7:30pm. at the Crowne Plaza Cabana Resort Hotel, 4290 El Camino Real, Palo Alto .  Join us for a playful workshop and learn how to overcome roadblocks to love!  Stay for the dance party - it should be fun!

      Complimentary LovePath Consultation (available through April 29):  For singles or couples who want less confusion, loneliness or conflict, and more clarity, connection, and direction.  Cal l or email for details.

      *Details for upcoming event: Learn How to Create the Relationship of Your Dreams! Thursday, April 2nd, 2009  7:00 - 9:30 PM

      (Please arrive promptly)

      Unitarian Universalist Center of Marin , Fireside Room

      240 Channing Way, San Rafael , CA 94903 (Directions below)

      RSVP to reserve your place for this fun, interactive and educational workshop or just show up at 7pm:

      Dr. Wendy Lyon (415) 342-1300 or DrWendy@...  See www.InJoyLife.com

      Admission $20 ($10 for reviewers)

      Refreshments provided

      ·        Meet Conscious Singles and Explore Relationship Issues

      ·        Discover Solutions to Your Past Relationship Patterns

      ·        Learn How to Avoid 10 Dangerous Dating Traps

      ·        Learn the 10 Principles of Conscious Dating

      ·        Get a preview of the upcoming Relationship Success for Singles Course, guaranteed to help you create a life you love, with love in your life!

      RELATIONSHIP SUCCESS TRAINING FOR SINGLES:

      Course meets 11 Tuesday evenings starting April 14th, 2009 – June 30th, 2009 (no meeting May 5)

      Includes new, updated VERY comprehensive workbook and individual coaching!

      You are Guaranteed to:

      ·        Clarify your values, vision and essential relationship requirements.

      ·        Uncover and release blocks and patterns that have stopped you.

      ·        Develop an effective plan for creating the life and relationship you desire.

      ·        Acquire a support team to assist you in finding the love of your life!

      "Wendy really helped me to identify my relationship needs and wants, and the blocks I had to finding the right partner… I got clearer on my relationship requirements, uncovered limiting beliefs, and made a plan for meeting my partner.  I recently married an emotionally available man and we share something I never had before - real mature love.  This course is an excellent way to get clearer on the type of relationship you want and to create a plan to achieve it."  C.P., Pleasanton , CA

      I look forward to hearing from you!  You can reach me at 415-342-1300 or DrWendy@....  See www.InJoyLife.com for more information.

      Much love to you and yours,

      Wendy

      Wendy Lyon, Ph.D., Psychology
      Master Certified Relationship and Life Coach
      Workshop, Course and Retreat Facilitator

      (415) 342-1300

      DrWendy@...
      www.InJoyLife.com

      Relationship and Dating Expert for Bay Area Singles at www.BASingles.com,

      As seen on ABC's View from the Bay and in Cosmopolitan Magazine

      Click here to read a recent article on "Love in the Internet Age" http://www.paloaltoonline.com/weekly/story.php?story_id=10417

      Directions to April 2nd Event: From Hwy 101 Northbound: Exit Freitas Pkwy and at Frontage Road Sign turn right heading east (do NOT veer left onto overpass). Turn left (north) immediately onto Redwood Hwy /frontage road, go two blocks to first light and turn right onto Professional Center Pkwy. At the top of hill, turn right onto Channing, go one block and turn left into lot.

      From Hwy 101 Southbound: Exit Freitas Pkwy heading straight toward main intersection (do NOT veer right to merge onto Freitas westbound). Turn left at light onto Freitas Pkwy overpass and stay in left/fast lane which becomes a left turn only lane. Turn left, then a quick left turn onto Redwood Hwy /frontage road, go two blocks to first light and turn right onto Professional Center Pkwy. At the top of hill, turn right onto Channing, go one block and turn left into lot.