Inner Peace & Happiness Weekly Discussion Group - San Jose, Suns, 11am to 1pm

  • catherinegraham29
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2009
      "I believe that the purpose of life is to be happy." (His Holiness the
      Dalai Lama). Join with a sincere group of warm-hearted spiritual
      seekers to listen to recordings of the Dalai Lama's teachings. Learn
      Buddhist techniques to transform your mind and bring more happiness to
      your life and the world. Tasty home-made soup is also served:) For
      more information on this free discussion group, please call Linda on
      650-207-5302 or Summer on 808-960-3586 2109 O'Toole Ave., Suite N,
      95131 (Look for the brightly colored prayer flags out front :)
      May all beings be happy!