100 Days Multi-level Playshop - SAT, JAN 3rd - Corte Madera

  • willisnow1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2008

      JUMP START 2009! Realize Your Resolutions!

      2009 is a blank slate upon which to cast your fondest dreams. It is a new beginning, a time of great change, a time of hope, a time for action. Now is the time to be who you really are.  What do you want in your 8 Houses of Life?

      I invite you to join me in a day on The Wheel of Life - a powerful tool to contain and organize all the myriad jigsaw pieces that fill your life.  You will claim your heart's desire in each House and discover the steps to take.

      You will leave with a personal Plan of Action that will inspire and motivate you for the next 100 days...bring aloha, balance and completion to your heart's desires…and realize your resolutions!

      We will immerse ourselves in meditation, music, movement, merriment, manifestation and magic…and emerge energized, excited and empowered!!!

      Your playshop was very helpful to us. We want you to know we have been using the cards every day and found them very enlivening. They are surprising as well. They remind us of our best thinking when we are able to focus on our feelings, uninterrupted and stimulated by your meditations and music. They seem to represent a kind of trance message from our own higher selves.           E & B Fisher

      It's amazing the synchronicity I'm having with the cards and my actions. It's beautiful and I look forward to what I will turn over each day!     A. Prybelski

      100 Days

      A Multi-level Playshop on The Wheel of Life

      Saturday, January 3, 2009

      10 to 5 p.m. - Corte Madera

      $100 (an investment of only $1 a day)

                    To register, please call 415-225-2197 or email: iam@...

      Bring a friend for the 2 for1 deal!
      Register by December 31st and get 40% discount!
      Let your friends know!

      The 8 Houses of The Wheel of Life are:

      1.     Consciousness – your spiritual connection, inspiration, development and daily practice

      2.     Creativity & Productivity – doing what you love & loving what you do

      3.     Chi – integrating spirit, mind & body cultivates chi, your life energy

      4.     Ohana - Hawaiian for your family of kindred spirits, your relationship with family and friends.

      5.     Play – Schedule Play First to re-create light, love & laughter.

      6.     Currency – the energy of money is your cash flow.

      7.     Mana - Hawaiian for the energies of fire, water, air, earth, and metal.  Your harmony with nature in your home and work environments.

      8.   Intimacy – in-to-me-see - the harmony of yin and yang that you express internally and externally

      Will Chang, is the creator of the Tao of Aloha personal development program, and The Golden Butterfly<

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)