HAI SINGLES EVENT - Sat. Nov. 15th Downtown S.F. 7-10 p.m.

  • Hai Singles
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      HAI SINGLES EVENT - AN ALTERNATIVE TO DATING AS USUSAL
      Check out our DOWNTOWN San Francisco LOCATION ! ! ! !
      .
      WHO:
      This event is intended for those folks who are both single and unattached. Singles of all ages are welcome, so come see what wonderful connections are possible in just a few hours.
      .
      WHEN:
      Saturday, November 15, 2008
      Registration opens at 6:30
      Event 7-10:00 pm
      .
      WHERE:
      The Center
      735 Montgomery St.
      San Francisco, CA
      [on the corner of Montgomery and Jackson Streets in the Financial District]
      .
      COST:
      $25.00 at the door [cash & checks only]
      .
      Parking: Street parking after 6 p.m., and at the nearby Hilton Hotel parking garage one block south [enter on Washington Street between Jackson & Montgomery], and a surface lot two short blocks east at Jackson & Sansome.
      .
      Are you ready to meet more single people who are serious about intimacy and relationship in a way that happens nowhere else? Then come join us at our next singles evening at "The Center" in San Francisco at the corner of Montgomery and Jackson Streets.
      .
      Our event offers a safe and comfortable way to meet other single and unattached people, whether you are actively looking for a partner, just wanting new friends, or just trying to figure out what comes next.
      .
      The event is low-key, well facilitated and usually pretty well balanced between men and women, with about 75 - 100 people normally attending. There are both structured activities and free time, with some exercises to break the ice and get to know people on a deeper level including sharing in a partnered exercise, or experiential exercises which can, if you wish, include hugging or respectfully touching another person's face or hands. You chose your level of participation in the exercises; it's always left up to you to do whatever feels comfortable in the moment. Many find the level of openness and communication to be a very special experience, whether you meet the love of your life or not.
      .
      The evening is hosted by the Human Awareness Institute (HAI). For 40 years the Human Awareness Institute has helped thousands of people create more love, honesty, dignity, kindness and compassion in their lives. A professional workshop leader will guide you in a variety of playful exercises designed to help you mingle and connect with others in a way that is fun and at the same time provides a real depth of connection.
      .
      Light Refreshments will be served
      .
      For Map & directions go to:
      http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=The%20Center%20735%20Montgomery%20street%20san%20francisco,%20calif&um=1&sa
      .
      Questions? Send an e-mail to Singlesevent@... or call (510) 217-4242.
      For more information about Human Awareness Institute please go to
      http://www.hai.org