pls help - female with cat needs temp accomodation asap.

  • thelondonkat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      Hi,

      My name is Katherine, I am 36 years old, and need temp accomodation
      asap. I have an adult cat, called Leo, who is neutered so doesn't
      spray, and is de clawed, so cannot scratch. We are currently staying
      with a friend, and i was going to stay with him till i found my own
      apartment, but unfortunately, my friend it turns out has bad
      depression and a terrible temper, and it is becoming un bearable.

      I myself, have shared many homes with all kinds of people, and am
      clean, tidy and respectful of others belongings and privacy. I am
      working full time, mostly at night, so if you were a day person,
      you'd rarely see me, as i leave at 6pm and return home at 2am. I am
      of course quiet and respectful when coming home, and go straight to
      bed.

      My interests are books, good movies, meditation, and the arts.

      I am willing to pay weekly, bi weekly, whatever suits, but i am
      hoping to only need somewhere for a month or two while i look for my
      own place. If you can help, pls call anytime 510 499 9384.

      Thank you,

      Katherine.