REMINDER: Hai Singles Event This Saturday, Nov. 3rd S.F. - Fort Mason Bldg A

  • Hai Singles
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      WHO:
      This event is intended for those folks who are both
      single and unattached. Singles of all ages are
      welcome, so come see what wonderful connections are
      possible in just a few hours.
      WHEN:
      Saturday, November 3, 2007
      6:30-10:00 pm
      WHERE:
      Fort Mason Center, Golden Gate Room, Bldg. "A"
      Marina Boulevard & Buchanan Street
      San Francisco, California
      COST:
      is $25.00 at the door [cash & checks only]
      Refreshments will be served
      For Map & directions go to http://www.fortmason.org

      Paid Parking inside the Gate, Free Outside the Gate
      Parking Discount: Bring your parking ticket for the
      night to the door and we will give you $5.00 off price
      of admission! (One per car please)
      Also flag your calendar for next event on May 5, 2006
      - Location TBA
      Questions? Send an e-mail to Singlesevent@... or
      call (510) 217-4242.
      For more information about Human Awareness Institute
      please go to http://www.hai.org
      Fliers: http://www.hai.org/sm_nc_20071103.pdf

      Are you ready to meet more single people who are
      serious about intimacy and relationship in a way that
      happens nowhere else? Then come join us at our next
      singles evening at Fort Mason Center in San Francisco.

      Our event offers a safe and comfortable way to meet
      other single and unattached people, whether you are
      actively looking for a partner, just wanting new
      friends, or just trying to figure out what comes next.

      The evening is hosted by the Human Awareness Institute
      (HAI). For 38 years the Human Awareness Institute has
      helped thousands of people create more love, honesty,
      dignity, kindness and compassion in their lives. A
      professional workshop leader will guide you in a
      variety of playful exercises designed to help you
      mingle and connect with others in a way that is fun
      and at the same time provides a depth of connection.

      http://mail.yahoo.com