Aloha Sunday with Marvelous Music by Manaleo and Fabulous Hawaiian Food!

  • Hannah Seelig
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Our dear friend, Keoki will peform with Manaleo, a traditional
      Hawaiian ensemble and you are cordially invited!

      Sunday, February 4
      Temple Bar Tiki conveniently located on University Avenue in Berkeley
      2 - 7PM

      Please join us for fabulous food, fun festivities and enchanting
      entertainment - a truly special Polynesian experience!!

      $12 includes entertainment and Hawaiian food

      For directions and details about this wonderful venue and their
      special offerings, please visit www.templebartiki.com

      "Manaleo" is a Hawaiian word meaning "Naive Speaker" or "Spirit Voice
      of Truth". The word is a combination of "Mana" meaning "spirit"
      and "leo" meaning "to speak with confidence and truth". A "Manaleo"
      is a person that is an authority in the native Hawaiian language and
      is very highly regarded.

      Manaleo is a traditional Hawaiian music group dedicated to performing
      the Mele of yesteryear to revive the music of past generations. We
      perform throughout the greater San Francisco Bay area for Luau's,
      weddings, birthdays, fundraisers, corporate and civic events. We
      specialize in bringing the "Aloha Spirit" to events by always
      maintaining a high level of professionalism and respect. Hawaiian
      music is our love and passion. Invite us to play at your nxt special
      event and experience that "Aloha Spirit" through our musical
      performance!

      Visit Manaleo Hawaiian Music, http://www.manaleo.com