Spirit at Work

  • Debra Mugnani
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2007

      Hello SF Bay Awarians,

      I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation.  We are always happy to see Bay Awarians at our meetings.  Spirit at Work is an informal gathering to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our work, business or profession. The next meeting will be Thursday January 11, 2007.  The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this event.  There is no charge to attend and no need to pre-register.  It is always held on the second Thursday of the month at the Chamber of Commerce, 235 Montgomery Street , 12th Floor, between Bush and Pine Streets from 12 Noon -1:00 p.m.

      One of our regulars, Deborah Gavrin Frangquist, describes the event as "a chance for me to reflect with other people about how we can all be our best selves at work in ways that also enhance our lives beyond our work. Participants are remarkably honest about the joys, frustrations, and as-yet unanswered questions we encounter in our work lives.  The group is inclusive and accepting, so that we all experience ourselves as both learners and teachers.  Newcomers seem to feel our welcome; they participate generously.  And I, a regular attendee for a couple of years now, always learn something useful in my life and worth sharing with my friends and clients."

      Spirit @ Work now has a website. Check it out at http://www.sfchamber.com/spirit_at_work.htm.

      If you have any questions, you can reach me at debra@....

      Best,

      Debra Mugnani Monroe
      President, C.E.S., C.P.C.
      Monroe Personnel Service, LLC & Temptime
      220 Montgomery Street, Suite 1006
      San Francisco , CA   94104

      415-732-7520, Fax 415-438-2199
      www.temptime.com

      Monroe Personnel Service, LLC and Temptime

      220 Montgomery Street, Suite 1006 ,  San Francisco , CA 94104

      tel: 415.732.7520 x10 || fax: 415.438.2199
      www.temptime.com  || admin@...

    • monroe.debra
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 27, 2008
        Hello SF Bay Awarians,

        I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called
        Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation. We are always happy to see
        Bay Awarians at our meetings. Spirit at Work is an informal gathering
        to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our
        work, business or profession. The next meeting will be Thursday July
        10th. The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this event.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 11 1:55 PM
          Hello SF Bay Awarians,

          I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called
          Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation. We are always happy to see
          Bay Awarians at our meetings. Spirit at Work is an informal gathering
          to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our
          work, business or profession. The next meeting will be Thursday,
          August 14, 2008. The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2009

            Hello SF Bay Awarians,

            I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation.  We are always happy to see Bay Awarians at our meetings.  Spirit at Work is an informal gathering to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our work, business or profession. The next meeting will be Thursday May 11th, 2009.  The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this event.  There is no charge to attend and no need to pre-register.  It is always held on the second Thursday of the month at the Chamber of Commerce, 235 Montgomery Street , 12th Floor, between Bush and Pine Streets from 12 Noon -1:00 p.m.

            Spirit @ Work now has a website. Check it out at http://www.sfchamber.com/eventsprogs/bizdev/programs_spirit.php