Sesame Street Singles - Child Friendly Potluck - Saturday, Aug 12th, 4-7pm

  • LRichBill@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      "I wish I'd a knowed more people.  I would of loved em all.  If I'd a knowed more, I woulda  loved more."

                                                                                                        Toni Morrison

      Hi:

      We're delighted to announce a Sesame Street Singles potluck in the El Cerrito hills on Saturday, August 12th from 4:00 - 7:00 pmThe potluck will include plenty of time to meet and mingle informally, as well as some structured conversation and activities.

      In case you don't know, Sesame Street Singles is a group of spiritually oriented singles who are looking for a partner with whom to have, adopt or help raise a child (or children) of any age. The group is open both to single parents and to those who are not parents -- but who very much want to be.  We're interested in having activities where singles can interact and possibly find a like-minded partner while also having many of our activities be ones children would enjoy.

      Children are invited to this event -- the house is more than big enough to accommodate them.  There is a room with a small TV and VCR for watching movies, a big room downstairs and a fenced backyard area.

      If you're planning to attend, have any questions about the group or would like to be added to our e-mail list, please reply to this e-mail
      and we'll provide you with directions and all the other details.  Also, please let us know if you'll be coming with children and their ages.

      We hope you can join us.

      All the best,
      Jeannie, Danny & Richard