Spanish Language Conversation Practice Group in SF

  • Naomi Friedling
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 1:12 AM
      Hi All!

      The Spanish Language Conversation Practice Group will be meeting for
      the second time next Thursday, July 13, at 7:30pm at 146 3rd Avenue
      Apt 4. (Between California and Lake Street)

      Please join us! It should be lots of fun, and also a very relaxed,
      supportive environment to engage in the very challenging, and humbling
      work of learning a new language. People of all levels of ability are
      encouraged to attend.

      I'll provide some snacks and drinks. Please feel free to bring
      something to share if you'd like. You may also bring friends you
      think will be interested who have some Spanish ability.

      If you are a fluent (and patient:-) ) Spanish speaker, Please join
      us for some grammatically innovative conversation!!!

      Please let me know if you're planning to attend.

      For directions or any further info, you can call me at 415-752-7957.

      Thanks!

      -Naomi