Re: [sfbay-aware] Re: Open letter....AND THE EVENT

  • Sachin Mainkar
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
      Me, too !
      I think Aimnee and Kiara have a valid point. Even though we may not be able to make it to each and every single event or workshop, it will be nice to know what's happening around us and be able to decide which event we can make it to.

      Regards to all,
      Sachin MAINKAR

      Jennifer Mertens <skylupinesf@...> wrote:
      I think that's a perfect solution, Kiara!   I definitely think that workshops should be sent out separately (if they are to be sent).

      Kiara Lee <kiaralee@...> wrote:
      I'm in agreement with Amie.  I like the option of reading event emails that
      don't fit the original social engagement.

      In an effort to meet the needs of those who are not interested in those
      events, I'd like to propose a slight alteration:  the email about paid
      (non-social) workshops is labeled "Workshops" and NO OTHER SFBA events are
      listed there.  This way people who are interested can read and those who
      aren't can hit "delete" without worry that they are missing a social event.

      Does that work for everyone?
      ____
      On another note, I noticed that the link that George sent out for the event
      this weekend didn't work.  I made a guess at the typo and this one seems to
      work.  Hoping that helps for those of you who were interested and unable to
      RSVP:

      evite.com/app/publicUrl/awaremoderator@.../monthlysocial

      Blessings,

      Kiara