Eco-civic-exercise opportunity in Golden Gate Park 12/10 Saturday

  • Larry Wisch
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Here is an opportunity to be out of doors healing the planet in Golden
      Gate Park.

      Join us on Saturday December 10th as a group of us tend the
      Rhododendron Dell in Golden Gate Park. We will meet up with Steve
      Cismowski the park's area supervisor and help garden in the Rhody Dell.

      Great cause, great companionship, good exercise in the tame outdoors.

      Please email lwisch@... or call me 415-647-8216 for details.
      Your friends and children are welcome to help us tend this treasured
      commons Golden Gate Park.

      All tools and gloves will be provided. Just dress comforably for the
      weather. We meet at 10am and work til 12:30 or 1pm.

      The Dell is on Kennedy Drive just east of the new DeYoung tower on the
      same side of Kennedy Drive as the DeYoung. There is a statue in the
      middle of the dell of Rhododendrons.

      Bring your entire family and have a fun time in the park.

      Hope to see you there.

      Larry W