RE: [sfbay-aware] Siva Baba Event in SF 10/1: Cleansing the Unconscious Mind

  • Stacey Lawson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005

      Hello Awarians,

      I’ve been told by the event coordinators that several SF Bay Aware people have registered for Siva Baba event tomorrow.  I just wanted to suggest that Awarians meet up in front of the patio (just past the registration desk) prior to the event to find one another.

      I will be arriving with Siva Baba, so may not be there early, but will be around at the breaks.  I have blond shoulder-length hair and have the job tomorrow of putting the mic on Baba, so you will see me sitting near the front and periodically up on stage.  Look forward to seeing you there!

      Namaste,

      Stacey