SIVA BABA IN SAN FRANCISCO ON SEPTEMBER 11TH

  • stacey_lawson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hello Awarians,

      I'm planning to attend this afternoon event with Siva Baba on
      September 11th. If anyone is interesting in joining, let me know.
      We can meet up outside the Chapel before the event.

      Have a great weekend!
      Stacey

      *****************

      SAN FRANCISCO - INTENSIVE EVENT - with SIVA BABA

      SIVA BABA
      From the Siddha Tradition of Tamil Nadu, Enlightened Master, Siva
      Baba is the guru who inspired Wayne Dyer's bestseller, "Manifest
      Your Destiny" which is based on Siva Baba's "Ah" Meditation. Siva
      Baba is the first master from his tradition to carry these mystical
      teachings to the people of the West. Many people, worldwide, have
      experienced fast and dramatic results from using his simple and
      effective manifestation techniques to manifest their dreams and to
      transform their lives.

      San Francisco Event Details
      Karma, Money and Relationship
      Sunday, September 11th, 2005
      3:00 PM -9:00 PM

      Siva Baba will lead meditations and rituals for dissolving karma.
      Come and participate in this six-hour session and sit in the
      presence of Siva Baba.

      First Unitarian Universalist Center
      Located in the Chapel
      1187 Franklin Street (Franklin at Geary)
      San Francisco, CA 94109
      REDUCED FEE: $75 - if paid early, on-line
      REGULAR FEE: $90 - if paid at the door
      All proceeds after expenses go to Tripura Foundation.
      www.tripurafoundation.org

      LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE
      Register Online:
      http://store.yahoo.com/vaaaksounds/sanfrcase112.html

      Fee is also payable at the door, on the day of the event.
      For more info: www.sivababa.org