Spirit @ Work: A Continuing Conversation

  • Debra
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2005

      Hello SF Bay Awarians,

      I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called
      Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation.  We are always happy to see Bay Awarians at our meetings.  Spirit at Work is an informal gathering to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our work, business or profession. The next meeting will be Thursday, July 14th.  The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this event.  There is no charge to attend and no need to pre-register.  It is always held on the second Thursday of the month at the Chamber of Commerce, 235 Montgomery Street, 12th Floor, between Bush and Pine Streets from 12 Noon -1:00 p.m.

      One of our regulars, Deborah Gavrin Frangquist, describes the event as
      "a chance for me to reflect with other people about how we can all be
      our best selves at work in ways that also enhance our lives beyond our work.
      Participants are remarkably honest about the joys, frustrations, and as-yet unanswered questions we encounter in our work lives.  The group is inclusive and accepting, so that we all experience ourselves as both learners and teachers.  Newcomers seem to feel our welcome; they participate generously.  And I, a regular attendee for a couple of years now, always learn something useful in my life and worth sharing with my friends and clients."

      If you have any questions, you can reach me at debra@....

      Best,

      Debra Mugnani Monroe
      President, C.E.S., C.P.C.
      Monroe Personnel Service, LLC & Temptime
      211 Sutter Street, Suite 801
      San Francisco, CA  94108

      415-732-7520, Fax 415-438-2199
      www.temptime.com
    • Debra

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 6, 2005

          Hello SF Bay Awarians,

          I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called
          Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation.  We are always happy to see Bay Awarians at our meetings.  Spirit at Work is an informal gathering to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our work, business or profession. The next meeting will be Thursday September 8th.  The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this event.  There is no charge to attend and no need to pre-register.  It is always held on the second Thursday of the month at the Chamber of Commerce, 235 Montgomery Street, 12th Floor, between Bush and Pine Streets from 12 Noon -1:00 p.m.

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 28, 2005

              Hello SF Bay Awarians,

              I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called
              Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation.  We are always happy to see Bay Awarians at our meetings.  Spirit at Work is an informal gathering to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our work, business or profession. The next meeting will be Thursday November 10th.  The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this event.  There is no charge to attend and no need to pre-register.  It is always held on the second Thursday of the month at the Chamber of Commerce, 235 Montgomery Street, 12th Floor, between Bush and Pine Streets from 12 Noon -1:00 p.m.

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 29, 2005

                Hello SF Bay Awarians,

                I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called
                Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation.  We are always happy to see Bay Awarians at our meetings.  Spirit at Work is an informal gathering to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our work, business or profession. The next meeting will be Thursday December 8th.  The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this event.  There is no charge to attend and no need to pre-register.  It is always held on the second Thursday of the month at the Chamber of Commerce, 235 Montgomery Street, 12th Floor, between Bush and Pine Streets from 12 Noon -1:00 p.m.

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 30, 2005

                  Hello SF Bay Awarians,

                  I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called
                  Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation.  We are always happy to see Bay Awarians at our meetings.  Spirit at Work is an informal gathering to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our work, business or profession. The next meeting will be Thursday January 12th.  The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this event.  There is no charge to attend and no need to pre-register.  It is always held on the second Thursday of the month at the Chamber of Commerce, 235 Montgomery Street, 12th Floor, between Bush and Pine Streets from 12 Noon -1:00 p.m.

                  One of our regulars, Deborah Gavrin Frangquist, describes the event as
                  "a chance for me to reflect with other people about how we can all be
                  our best selves at work in ways that also enhance our lives beyond our work.
                  Participants are remarkably honest about the joys, frustrations, and as-yet unanswered questions we encounter in our work lives.  The group is inclusive and accepting, so that we all experience ourselves as both learners and teachers.  Newcomers seem to feel our welcome; they participate generously.  And I, a regular attendee for a couple of years now, always learn something useful in my life and worth sharing with my friends and clients."

                  If you have any questions, you can reach me at debra@....

                  Best,

                  Debra Mugnani Monroe
                  President, C.E.S., C.P.C.
                  Monroe Personnel Service, LLC & Temptime
                  220 Montgomery Street, Suite 1006
                  San Francisco, CA  94104

                  415-732-7520, Fax 415-438-2199
                  www.temptime.com