Reminder:Party/Mixer for Spiritual Singles in Marin Sat. May 7th 7:30 to 11pm

  • Don Drake
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Hello Sfbay-aware Friends, I'm throwing a party at a private home in
      Bel Marin Keys, Saturday May 7th from 7:30 to 11pm. This is a
      party/mixer for singles only. I'm inviting friends from my Exploring
      Spiritual Partnerships social network and a few other singles groups.

      This this is a thankyou party for all the wonderful support for the
      ESP groups over the last 3 years and the first of many parties,
      potlucks and activities I have planned to support spiritual
      partnership and conscious dating and relating.

      Make sure you arrive on time because in addition to the usual dancing,
      mixing and mingling there will some fun connecting activities that
      will make the evening all the more juicier for you.

      There is a request for a $5 donation to cover costs and no one will
      be turned away for lack of funds.

      Men, I need your help to gender balance this party by RSVPing early! I
      know you want to come to the party, you came to my Christmas and
      Spring parties when I posted my address the day before.
      I've noticed that we guys tend to avoid RSVPing until the last
      minute and I request your cooperation to make this a successful party.
      I won't be posting the address and directions, so you have to RSVP to
      get the info.

      You can contact me by phone, 415.724.7667, email me at
      dpdrake01@... or go to my website:
      http://www.healingwords.org

      Warm Regards,
      Don Drake