Toastmasters

  • Debra
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005

      Hello Awarians,

       Interested in overcoming your fear of public speaking? Try Toastmaster's.

      What is Toastmasters?
      Through its member Clubs, Toastmasters International helps men and women learn the arts of speaking, listening and thinking.

      Our club the ‘Fightin’ Forty-Niner’s” has been active for over 50 years. We are a diverse group of professionals with backgrounds in marketing, finance, healthcare, legal and technology.

      At each meeting, we give members the opportunity to practice:
      •Impromptu and prepared speaking
      •Effective listening and evaluation techniques
      •Leadership development

      Location:
      235 Montgomery St. San Francisco
      (Mezzanine level conference room)
      Make a right at the elevators and go up the stairs.

      When: Wednesday's from 12:00 - 1:00

      Please contact me for further details.

      Best,

      Debra Mugnani Monroe
      President, C.E.S., C.P.C.
      Monroe Personnel Service, LLC and Temptime
      211 Sutter Street, Suite 801
      San Francisco, CA  94108
      415- 732-7520 ext. 11, fax 415-438-2199
      www.temptime.com
      Our tradition of excellence
      in office support staffing extends
      from our Commitment to Reliability and Quality of Service

    • Debra
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2005

        Hello Awarians,

[...]

        It has removed 92 spam emails to date.
        Try SPAMfighter for free now!
      • Debra
        Message 3 of 6 , May 27, 2005

          Hello Awarians,

          Interested in overcoming your fear of public speaking? Try Toastmaster's.

          What is Toastmasters?
          Through its member Clubs, Toastmasters International helps men and women learn the arts of speaking, listening and thinking.

          Our club the ‘Fightin’ Forty-Niner’s” has been active for over 50 years. We are a diverse group of professionals with backgrounds in marketing, finance, healthcare, legal and technology.

          At each meeting, we give members the opportunity to practice:
          •Impromptu and prepared speaking
          •Effective listening and evaluation techniques
          •Leadership development

          Location:
          235 Montgomery St. San Francisco
          (Mezzanine level conference room)
          Make a right at the elevators and go up the stairs.

          When: Wednesday's from 12:00 - 1:00 pm