NEW Spirit @ Work Author Series

  • Cynthia Stringer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      NEW Spirit @ Work Author Series FEBRUARY MEETING: 15 February, 2005

      Please pass this on to your network of friends and colleagues! See our new web site at http://www.sawsf.org

      We are delighted to introduce our NEW Author Series. Please join us for our Author Series Launch on Tuesday, February 15th at 7:00 pm at our usual location of CCC, with guest author Robert Rabbin.
      Spirit at Work, San Francisco Bay Area, is a chapter of the International Association of Spirit at Work, a non-profit association providing community, information, and education for those who are interested in integrating their spirituality in the workplace. The Author Series will provide a bridge between leading edge authors and a community of people interested in learning from and about their message. In addition, we hope that the series will inspire budding authors to learn about how to publish their own book.

      Is "soul at work" an oxymoron? Is it possible to live with full spiritual passion, power, and truth in corporate environments? What is a soulful, authentic life? How do we demonstrate our deepest truth, and what are the consequences of self-betrayal? How do we find spiritual redemption right here, right now-without compromise or camouflage? What is our spiritual responsibility to society? These and other questions will be the focus of this evening's dialogue with life-long mystic and executive coach/consultant Robert Rabbin.

      Robert Rabbin is a writer, speaker, and "solution architect" with a passion for radically engaged spiritual wisdom. After trekking overland to India in 1973, Robert met Swami Muktananda, with whom he studied for ten years. Since 1985, Robert has been lecturing and leading seminars throughout the country, coaching corporate leaders, and designing spirit-based retreats for executive teams. Robert is a frequent guest on radio programs and presenter at national conferences; his newest project is Radical Sages. He's published four books, including Igniting the Soul at Work: A Mandate for Mystics, and more than 150 articles. For details, please visit: http://www.robrabbin.com and http://www.radicalsages.com.

      At the end of the evening, snacks and tea are available. Please stay and mingle with one another and the author.

      Tuesday, February 15th
      7:00 pm
      Community Congregational Church (CCC)
      145 Rockhill Drive, Tiburon (Directions below)
      Admission: $15.00
      PLEASE RSVP to Cynthia Stringer at: Cynthia@...

      We'd like to see our group expand to include all Spirit At Work events taking place in the Bay Area and to be a resource/clearing house for events, authors, and meetings. Please send resources and information to: Cynthia@.... We are also looking for several volunteers to assist us with registration, refreshments and clean up. Please let us know if you are interested. You will receive free admission to the events when you volunteer.

      DIRECTIONS: Take Highway 101 to the Blithesdale/Tiburon exit. Go east and continue for about three miles toward the town of Tiburon. Turn left at the signal onto Rockhill Drive. Drive up to the top of the hill and into the parking lot. The church is on the left. 145 Rockhill Drive. Come through the main door and into the meeting. Car pooling is recommended.