The ESP gathering:Romance and Undefended Love- this Sun. 8/1 2pm

  • Don Drake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      Hello fellow Awarians, you are invited to the Exploring Spiritual
      Partnership gathering in Marin.
      The theme of this gathering is how the more we become open and
      undefended, the more attractive we become and our romantic
      possibilites increase proportionately.
      We'll have plenty of opportunities to let down our "deflector
      shields" and feel the joy of real connection.

      Be sure to write sfbay-aware on your name tag
      so we can find each other and connect at this event.

      *Please RSVP (see instuctions below)so we can get an idea of who's
      coming and how much refreshments to buy.

      This is a wonderful opportunity to:

      Connect with spiritually and socially aware singles.

      Speak from the Heart and listen with compassion.

      Practice accepting yourself and others as you/they are in the Moment.

      Shift from "looking for love" to "being the love".

      Find your partner/s by practicing mutual support.

      Here is the basic information:

      · Date: Sunday Afternoon, August 1st
      · Time: 2 pm. to 5pm. This event starts at 2pm. so please arrive
      on time.
      · Place: Unity in Marin 600 Palm Drive, Hamilton Center, Novato,
      California
      · Cost: $15 donation requested ($12 apiece if you bring a friend)

      click below for driving directions:
      http://www.unityinmarin.com/directions/directions.html

      For more info click on the link below for our online flyer:

      http://www.healingwords.org/announce.htm

      * Please RSVP by clicking on the e-mail link below and simply put the
      words Yes, Maybe or No in the subject line. You can also indicate if
      you are bringing a guest by writing, for example:

      Subject line: Yes, I'm coming and bringing 2 guests

      To RSVP click on the following link: dpdrake1@...

      If you'd like to volunteer your help at the August 1st event
      you can email me or call me at
      415.724.7667.

      Warmly,
      Don