Spirit @ Work

  • Debra
    Message 1 of 9 , May 28, 2004

      Hello SF Bay Awarians,

      I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called
      Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation.  We are always happy to see Bay Awarians at our meetings.  Spirit at Work is an informal gathering to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our work, business or profession.   The next meeting will be Thursday June 10.  The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this event.  There is no charge to attend and no need to pre-register.  It is always held on the second Thursday of the month at the Chamber of Commerce, 235 Montgomery Street, 12th Floor, between Bush and Pine Streets from 12 Noon -1:00 p.m.

      One of our regulars, Deborah Gavrin Frangquist describes the event as
      "a chance for me to reflect with other people about how we can all be
      our best selves at work in ways that also enhance our lives beyond our work.
      Participants are remarkably honest about the joys, frustrations, and as-yet unanswered questions we encounter in our work lives.  The group is inclusive and accepting, so that we all experience ourselves as both learners and teachers.  Newcomers seem to feel our welcome; they participate generously.  And I, a regular attendee for a couple of years now, always learn something useful in my life and worth sharing with my friends and clients."

      If you have any questions, you can reach me
      at
      debra@....

      Best,

      Debra Mugnani Monroe
      President, C.E.S., C.P.C.
      Monroe Personnel Service, LLC & Temptime
      211 Sutter Street, Suite 801
      San Francisco, CA  94108

      415-732-7520, Fax 415-438-2199
      www.temptime.com

    • Debra
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004

        Hello SF Bay Awarians,

        I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called
        Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation.  We are always happy to see Bay Awarians at our meetings.  Spirit at Work is an informal gathering to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our work, business or profession.   It meets next on Thursday July 8.  The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this event.  There is no charge to attend and no need to pre-register.  It is always held on the second Thursday of the month at the Chamber of Commerce, 235 Montgomery Street, 12th Floor, between Bush and Pine Streets from 12 Noon -1:00 p.m.

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 27, 2004

          Hello SF Bay Awarians,

          I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called
          Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation.  We are always happy to see Bay Awarians at our meetings.  Spirit at Work is an informal gathering to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our work, business or profession. The next meeting will be Thursday September 9.  The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this event.  There is no charge to attend and no need to

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 29, 2004

            Hello SF Bay Awarians,

            I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called
            Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation.  We are always happy to see Bay Awarians at our meetings.  Spirit at Work is an informal gathering to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our work, business or profession. The next meeting will be Thursday November 11.  The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this event.  There is no charge to attend and no need to pre-register.  It is always held on the second Thursday of the month at the Chamber of Commerce, 235 Montgomery Street, 12th Floor, between Bush and Pine Streets from 12 Noon -1:00 p.m.

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 25 4:29 PM

                Hello SF Bay Awarians,

                I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called
                Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation.  We are always happy to see Bay Awarians at our meetings.  Spirit at Work is an informal gathering to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our work, business or profession. The next meeting will be Thursday March 10.  The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this event.  There is no charge to attend and no need to pre-register.  It is always held on the second Thursday of the month at the
[...]

              • monroe.debra
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 5, 2008
                  Hello SF Bay Awarians,

                  I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called
                  Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation. We are always happy to see
                  Bay Awarians at our meetings. Spirit at Work is an informal gathering
                  to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our
                  work, business or profession. The next meeting will be Thursday June
                  12. The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this event. There

                  Spirit @ Work now has a website. Check it out at
                  http://www.sfchamber.com/spirit_at_work.htm.

                  If you have any questions, you can reach me at debra@....

                  Best,

                  Debra Mugnani Monroe
                  President, C.E.S., C.P.C.
                  Monroe Personnel Service, LLC & Temptime
                  220 Montgomery Street, Suite 1006
                  San Francisco, CA 94104
                  415-732-7520, Fax 415-438-2199
                  www.temptime.com
                • monroe.debra
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 8, 2008
                    Hello SF Bay Awarians,

                    I co-host a monthly brown bag lunch series with Sarah Hargrave called
                    Spirit at Work- a Continuing Conversation. We are always happy to see
                    Bay Awarians at our meetings. Spirit at Work is an informal gathering
                    to discuss ways to incorporate our spirituality and awareness into our
                    work, business or profession. The next meeting will be Thursday, July
                    10, 2008. The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce sponsors this event.