Dinner at New World Vegetarian restaurant, Friday, Jan. 9, 7pm

  • John Rosheim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      It's time to get together again for another delicious
      restaurant dinner! This will be a chance for veteran
      members of sfbayaware to reconnect and for people new
      to the group to make new friends. If you haven't been
      to many group events, this is the perfect one to
      attend. New people are especially welcome, and feel
      free to bring a friend.

      We'll be eating at New World Vegetarian restaurant, at
      464-8th St., near Broadway, in downtown Oakland. NWV
      features international cuisine, including Vietnamese,
      Thai, Italian, Indian, Chinese, Brazilian, and Middle
      Eastern. I've eaten there many times and can say that
      the food is great! As the restaurant says, "Come and
      enjoy our foods full of health, happiness, and peace.
      We not only serve you pure and healthy vegetarian
      dishes, but also serve you a lifestyle of dining with
      friendly service and peaceful vibrations."

      The restaurant is about 4 blocks from the 12th Street
      BART station in Oakland. Street parking near the
      restaurant is available.

      Please let me know as soon as possible if you wish to
      attend, so that I can make a reservation at the
      restaurant.

      Look forward to seeing you there!

      John
      (510) 652-1903