Montclair Holiday Stroll For Charity

  • Elizabeth Welch DC
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      I hope you all can make it this Thursday for quite an event. Montclair Village has rolled out the red carpet! Lots of goodies and fun for all. As the Stroll is rapidly approaching, I wanted to let you know about our amazing Holiday Stroll Gift Packages. The Sunflower Choice Package for first time clients includes two introductory chiropractic adjustments, a one hour Reiki session and a one hour massage all for only $100. (At a $245 value this is a STEAL!!) There are several other packages as well so stop in on Thursday, have a photo with Santa and a sample Reiki session or massage and take care of your holiday shopping! Or just come say hello and enjoy all the other festivities in town. Feel free to add whomever you like to the evite list or simply bring them on over. RSVP's are appreciated.

      Cheers and love to everyone, Elizabeth, Hana and Christine :-)
      For reference, your link to this Invite is:
      http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=EIVCHEVAZDVHYIAZXRFB

      To see this invite -- and all of your invites -- click to your personal 'My Evite' page.
      http://www.evite.com/welcome?li=egi5

      48484848
    • Elizabeth Welch DC
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        ps...

        I relalized for some of you opening the evite might not be possible so here are the datails...

        Thursday Dec 4th from 6-9pm
        At Sunflower Chiropractic Studio we will have Polaroids with Santa, 10 minute Reiki and 10 minute massage for donation to local schools. There will be over 20 other receptions around town with free drawings, food, and much more. Take a look at the Montclair Village web sight for more details (ie. who what where where to park etc...)

        http://www.montclairvillage.com/HolidayStroll-03.htm

        or call Sunflower Chiropractic Studio at 510-338-0440

        We are located at 2071 Antioch Court, Suite 201 in Montclair Village Oakland 94611

        or call Elizabeth, Hana or Christine if they invited you.

        Love and light