Art Show Benefit — final reminder!

  • christophermalcomb
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Dear friends...

      Just a reminder that the one and only opening to my first ever art show is =
      THIS
      SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 8TH from 7-10 p.m. The show looks great, the food
      will be fabulous and the music jammin'! Hope to see you there, and bring
      friends—the more people, the more fun!

      ____________________

      Chris Malcomb:  Drawings, Paintings and Words

      Saturday, November 8th, 7-10 p.m

      Propspect Sierra Middle School
      960 Avis Drive
      El Cerrito, CA   94530

      Featuring food, art and live jazz by: The Prospect Sierra 7/8 Afro-Cuban Ba=
      nd
      and The Berkeley High Jazz Combo!

      ORIGINAL AND REPRODUCTION ART ON SALE, with a portion of proceeds
      donated to THYCA: The Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association.

      Details:

      The show will feature a collection of 10 large acrylic on canvas paintings =
      and
      36 pen and ink drawings.  My work has been described as energetic, intricat=
      and thought-provoking.  I'm most known for my "hand drawings" and large,
      charismatic and colorful Buddha and bird paintings.

      The music will be performed by many of my current and former students.
      Both bands are amazing — you won't think you're listening to kids!

      I have chosen THYCA as my charity because I am a thyroid cancer survivor
      and the organization offered me a lot of support during my treatment.

      Hope to see many of you there!