Reminder:Exploring Spiritual Partnership: Sunday afternoon in Marin 10/5

  • Don Drake
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1 9:59 AM
      Hello fellow awarians and explorers, The Marin Exploring Spiritual
      Partnership event is coming up this Sunday, October the 5th.
      Be sure to let your friends in the north bay
      know about this event.

      · Date: Sunday Afternoon, October 5th
      · Time: 2pm. to 5pm.
      · Place: Unity in Marin 600 Palm Drive, Hamilton Center, Novato,
      California
      · $12 suggested donation to recover the costs of the event

      Here is the link to driving directions:

      http://www.unityinmarin.com/directions/directions.html

      I want to express my gratitude and appreciation for all of you who
      have made this event possible. This event has really really
      transformed since the first one in July of 2002 .It has transformed
      because you are transforming and because of your willingness to share
      your Heart with others. Because of you we have been moving from
      a "looking for love" mindset to a "being the love" experience.

      This is what makes ours such a unique and unusual event. Most of
      the "singles" events in the Bay Area focus on "looking for love" and
      attendees tend to feel very single and awkward and rarely really
      connect with anyone on more than a superficial basis.
      Since the context, activities and conversations at Exploring
      Spiritual Partnership focus on "being the love" people don't feel
      particularly single and are able to make all kinds of connections,
      because they are enhancing their ability to love and accept
      themselves as they connect with others on a deeper level.
      Interestingly enough, we have had quite a few matches made at this
      event, from romantic, friendship and even business relationships, but
      the real magic happens when you step into your life coming from love
      and you start attracting just the right people for where ever you
      are in your life.

      For those who want to continue their exploration of spiritual
      partnership we have an ongoing Right Livelihood/Spiritual Partnership
      support group called "Working from the Heart".

      For more information about this and other activities Please
      join our Yahoo Group:

      To find out more about our monthly Exploring Spiritual Partnership
      events:

      http://www.healingwords.org/announce.htm

      Please RSVP by clicking on the e-mail link below and simply put the
      words Yes, Maybe or No in the subject line. You can also indicate if
      you are bringing a guest by writing, for example:

      Subject line: Yes, I'm coming and bringing 2 guests

      To RSVP click on the following link: dpdrake1@...

      *** note if you are reading this email on a Yahoo group, you'll
      notice that the above rsvp e-mail link
      doesn't work , so to RSVP please click on the www.healingwords link
      above and you'll be able to RSVP.***

      If you'd like to volunteer your help at the October 5th event
      you
      can email me or call me at
      415.724.7667.

      Warmly,