Health Class with Joan Mckenna starts 9/11/03

  • Larry Wisch
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003
      Hi all,
      I recommend the Health Class with Joan McKenna, Physiologist. Her
      insightful teachings have given me many tools that I use for healing
      and balance.
      Love to you all,
      Larry W.

      Building Immune Competence
      in San Francisco

      8 Thursdays Sept. 11-Nov. 6

      (No class on Oct. 9)

      7-9:30 pm Cost: $400*

      Our genetic inheritance, our development history, our current life
      styles and attitudes form theu nderlying structure of our immune
      competence. While most holistic practitioners focus on the last two
      factors, in this course we will explore and experience techniques that
      can change all aspects of our immune response including those
      considered unchanging genetic and developmental biases. Combining
      theory and practice, the series progressively builds personal awareness
      and identifies areas of special focus for each student. All methods are
      non-invasive choices everyone can make to optimize their health and
      immune competence.

      Joan McKenna has been an internationally acclaimed physiologist for
      nearly twenty-five years. Joan brings together quantum physics,
      spiritual principles, and a systems approach to building and rebuilding
      optimum health and wellbeing.

      To register contact Joan McKenna at (510) 548-4000 or jmckenna@...