6/7 Coffee Talk in San Mateo

  • Lyman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      Let's get together for coffee and conversation. No specific topics
      are in mind. I will be doing this approximately every two weeks as
      long as there is interest.

      Date: Saturday, June 7
      Time: 10:00 a.m.
      Location: Peet's Coffee at Bay Meadows, 1020 Park Place (in the
      shopping center with Whole Foods Market), San Mateo
      Who: Posted to SF Bay Aware and Bay Area Vegetarians lists
      RSVP: E-mail if you plan to come. If nobody intends to come, I
      won't be there.

      To help identify me - Asian, medium build and complexion, black hair,
      and wear eyeglasses. I'll also have a copy of "The Book of
      Questions."

      See you there!

      Lyman

      http://calendar.yahoo.com