Power of Now volunteer list full

  • David Serotkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      I just spoke with Noemi and asked about the volunteer
      opportunity listed below. When I said I'd heard about
      it through SFBay Aware she said, "Man, how many people
      are IN that group?" Apparently she's gotten lots of
      calls from us.

      Anyway, she asked me to pass on that the sign-up for
      volunteers is full.

      Also, is anyone interested in car-pooling to this
      event?

      David

      Noemi Margaret <noemim@...> wrote:

      Hi!

      I saw your post on Craigslist regarding the Power of
      Now study
      group. Are you coming to hear him speak in person on
      March 6th at
      the Masonic Auditorium?

      Tickets are still available, but if you can be in the
      city by 4:30,
      I still have a few slots available for volunteers. I
      need people to
      help check people in, and in return, you will get a
      free seat to the
      event. I have room for you, as well as a few others
      from your study
      group.

      Please let me know if you would like details. Thank
      you.

      Noemi Margaret
      Events Coordinator
      The Learning Annex of San Francisco