REMINDER: Games Night! January 2, 2003

  • Gabrielle Nevermind
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002

      Join us this Thursday at the Albatross Pub in Berkeley for a games night! Details are below. No need to rsvp, just show up. When I arrive, I will grab a large table and place a sign in the middle that says "SF Bay Aware." It should be fun, I hope to see many of you there!

      Laura

      Don't miss the first SF Bay Aware games night of 2003! We'll meet at the Albatross Pub in Berkeley at 6pm on Thursday, January 2. (Feel free to come later, we just wanted to start early to be sure to get a big table.)

      If there's a game you really want to play, please bring it, otherwise we can choose from the many games (cards, Balderdash, Pictionary, Taboo, Scattagories, etc.) available there.

      The Albatross is located at 1822 San Pablo Avenue, one and a half blocks north of University, in Berkeley. For more info, check out
      www.albatrosspub.com. (If you've never been, the Albatross is not a typical bar scene, it is much more laid-back and friendly.)

      You don't need to rsvp, but if you have any questions, please let me know.

      Also, if you will be coming from outside of Berkeley and want to carpool with others, let me know and I will try to hook people up.

      Enjoy the holidays everyone, and hope to see you on the 2nd!

      Laura