3680Meditation/spiritual dialogue with Kathleen McTeigue

  • mcteiguek
    Jun 9, 2009
      What we are all searching for is already present within our own hearts. The activities of our minds distract us from the stillness within. Self-inquiry can lead to the realization of our true nature, which is beyond limitation.

      Join Kathleen for meditation, a talk and spiritual dialogue.

      When: Sunday, June 14 - 3:15 to 4:15 pm

      Where: The Yoga Source, 1570 4th Street, San Rafael, CA 94901
      www.theyogasource.net

      For information: 707-569-8002

      $10 suggested donation

      Self-realization dawned in Kathleen's consciousness spontaneously in a moment out of time. Teachers from various traditions have helped her in the process of transformation and embodiment of the awakening. Recent teachers have included Adyashanti and Richard C. Miller.