3674Melting Anxiety, Revealing Love: Heart IQ™ Mini-Retreat Sun 6/21 2-5pm

  • Don Drake
    Jun 10, 2009
      Hello Friends and Fellow Transformers,

      You are cordially invited to attend a *Heart IQ™ gathering
      Sunday June 21st, 2-5pm.

      At this mini-retreat you can melt anxiety and reveal your
      Heart-based destiny through the discovery and amplification
      of your "Bliss Body".

      A few attendees have said that this 3hr gathering took them
      as deep as a 10 day meditation retreat. Come and experience
      this acceleration for yourself.

      I understand that the economy is affecting all of us and so
      I am offering a $20 discount for this gathering,
      That's only $19 ($39 early reg. - $20 "economic stimulus"
      discount) for the mini-retreat and all of the extras
      (click on the link below).

      Please RSVP as soon as possible as there are only 12 spaces availible.

      *Heart IQ™ is a powerful new accelerated
      learning system that includes the latest heart/brain coherence and
      vibrational healing technologies as well as a state of the art
      affordable coaching/support system.

      About the mini-retreat:
      http://www.healingwords.org/heartiq.htm

      To make a reservation or for
      more information,give me a call at 415.724.7667

      Blessings and Lots of Love,
      Don Drake

      Don Drake
      Heart IQ™ Facilitator